1) What personal information we collect;
2) Information from other sources;
3) Who collects the information;
4) How we use your personal information or disclose it to third parties;
5) What choices you have regarding collection, use and distribution of your personal information;
6) How to correct, update or delete your personal information;
7) What kind of security procedures we use to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control; and
8) How this policy may be amended.
“Personal information” is information that would allow someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your full name, telephone number or email address. Personal information does not include aggregated information that, by itself, does not permit the identification of individuals.
(1) What Information Is Collected & How To Opt-Out.
Users may browse through the informational portion of our Web Site without providing us with any personal information. However, if you choose to become a Customer or Professional (if applicable) and/or to submit any materials for review through the Services, we will ask for your contact information, which may include, without limitation, your name, age, gender, city, state, country, email address, a profile picture or avatar, details of your other websites and social media profiles, including links to those websites and profiles.
- By visiting Our site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- Data (such as: IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
- Users can opt out of receiving targeted advertising. (By Visiting: DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.infoor, NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.)
We also may collect personal information from you when you send us emails or submit other forms of information directly to us and collect personal information from you at other points on our Web Site that state that personal information is being collected.
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below.
- Advertiser website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on the Advertiser’s website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad.
- Data from Advertising Partners: This is data that we receive from other digital advertising companies that we work with (“Advertising Partners”) to help us deliver ads to you and recognize you across browsers and devices. This may include pseudonymous advertiser identifiers that some Advertisers or other third party ad platforms choose to share with us, such as your “Customer ID” with an Advertiser or an identifier associated with a hashed (not readable) version of your email address. We may work with these Advertising Partners to synchronize their unique, anonymous identifiers to our own to enhance data points about a particular unique browser or device.
- Email and Postal Addresses from Advertisers: Some Advertisers choose to share actual email addresses and postal addresses about their customers with us, so that (with the help of Advertising Partners) we can help the Advertiser serve targeted ads to customers. Also, we may assist the Advertiser with sending emails to their customers. We use the Advertiser supplied e-mail and postal addresses for the purpose of assisting that particular Advertiser, and do not use this information for targeting ads for any other Advertiser.
We use this data to help our Advertisers identify and serve ads to you that are more relevant to you. We also use this data to operate, improve and enhance our services including enhancing the data points we or our Advertising Partners have about a particular user, browser, or device, or to target, optimize, cap, or synchronize advertising.
(2) Information from Other Sources.
Zen Recording Studios allows you to sign up and log in using your Facebook account. If you sign up using Facebook, Facebook will ask your permission to share certain information from your Facebook account with Zen Studio. This includes your basic info (Name, Profile Picture, Gender, User ID, Networks, List of Friends, and any other information you made public), and your email address.
If you sign up to Zen Studios using Facebook, your Zen Studios account will be connected to your Facebook account, and you will have the ability to share your Zen activity with Facebook and it will be published in your Facebook friends’ news feeds. This is not done automatically and you have the choice to share or not share your Zen Studio activity on Facebook.
Zen Studios also allows you to sign up and log in using your Twitter account. If you sign up using Twitter, Twitter will ask your permission to share certain information and abilities from your Twitter account with Zen Studio. This includes your name and email address, the ability to read Tweets from your timeline, see who you follow, and follow new people, update your profile, and post Tweets for you.
If you sign up to Zen Studios using Twitter, your Zen Studios account will be connected to your Twitter account, and you will have the ability to share your Zen Studios activity with Twitter and it will be published in your Twitter status updates. This is not done automatically and you have the choice to share or not share your Zen Studios activity on Twitter.
(3) Who Collects Your Information.
Zen Studios owns and operates the Web Site and owns and maintains the personal information collected through the Web Site. Third Party operators may also use this data.
Our mailing address is 4 Talbot Street, St Peters, NSW, 2044 and our email address for privacy concerns or questions is firstname.lastname@example.org
(4) How We Use Your Information or Disclose It to Third Parties.
We may provide certain of your personal information to third-party mail houses to fulfill e-mail blasts of information or electronic newsletters related to membership or Zen Studios to our Customers. In connection with the delivery of our Services, we may share the personal information with third-party partners or vendors who help deliver or administer the Services, or with those whom we partner in connection with business ventures related to our Services, but they are only permitted to use the information in connection with the delivery or administration of our Services, or with offers to purchase related products and/or Services.. For example, we will not share your credit card information with a third-party credit card processing company. While we believe that the personal information that we share with our third-party partners (other than our payment processor(s)) will result in opportunities that may be of interest to you, you have the right to tell us not to provide this information to such third parties by either e-mailing us at the e-mail address provided in (2) above, or by sending your written request to:
4 Talbot Street, St Peters, NSW 2044
We may share, sell or transfer the personal information you provide to us in the event of bankruptcy or the sale or transfer of substantially all of our corporate assets or capital stock.
Please note that if you provide any information on your own or directly to third parties who provide services to, or connected with, our Web Site, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions of these third parties before disclosing information to them, as Zen Studios shall have no responsibility or liability for their use or disclosure of your information.
Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your personal information will not be disclosed to additional third parties. For example, we may be forced or compelled to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event that either we or a government entity need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we can (and you authorize us to do so) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
(5) Choices Regarding the Controlling the Collection, Use and Distribution of Your Information.
If you do not want us to use your personal information for the purposes specified in this policy or the purpose stated at the time of your submission of such information, please do not become a Customer or Professional of Zen Studios or submit personal information to us.
(6) Correcting, Updating and Deleting Your Personal Information.
You can access and update your personal information by contacting Zen Studios at email@example.com. Zen Studios also may make such functions available through the Web Site.
If you are a Customer and wish to delete your personal information, please contact Zen Studios at firstname.lastname@example.org to request deactivation of your membership and termination of your status as a Zen Studios Customer. If you delete such information, it cannot be used by us or disclosed to third parties in the future. However, even if you delete or change some personal information in our registration database, it may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes). Also, because we need to have certain of your personal information in order to deliver our Services, you will not be able to receive such Services if you delete such personal information.
(7) Our Security Procedures.
We have established and maintain reasonable security procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal information. We collect personal information only from our Customers and Professionals. We implement significant off-line efforts to further protect this information, including limiting employee access to personal information and updating our employees regarding our security practices and privacy policies. However, please recognize that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and Zen Studios cannot and does not guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
(8) Changes to this Policy.
We hope this policy clarifies our procedures regarding your personal information. If you have any questions, you may contact us at email@example.com.